Artist Alley Rules:
- The sale of Bootleg Items is not Permitted.
- Allowing access of adult material to minors is not permitted. Adult material should be out of plain sight.
Who qualifies to get a table in the Artist Alley:
- Someone who designs and creates their own original work
- Any item featuring artist own characters
- Original hand drawn items
- Original hand crafted items such as; plush toys, dolls
- Original clothing and accessories such as; t-shirts, bags, pins, buttons, jewelry, props, ears, chain mail
- Self published works such as; CD's, books, DVD's
- Fan Art as long as it clearly shows artist work and not trying to replicate
Items artist are NOT allowed to sell or offer:
- Food or Drinks
- Hazardous Items
- Commercial Products
- Makeup or Face painting
- Artwork that is not your own
We do not require any paperwork to be an artist at this event. It is your responsibility to collect and file your own taxes.
Artist Alley Setup:
- The Loading Doors are located off of West Scott st and 3rd street. (Map coming soon)
- Animania Personnel will be there to direct you. You will have to move your vehicle once you unload.
- Parking for lifted trucks, trucks towing trailers and buses - Coming Soon.
- Load Out is Sunday after 6pm.
Artist Alley Hours:
Friday: 10am-8pm; Artist Setup
Saturday: 10am – 8pm; Room opens to artist at 9am.
Sunday: 10am – 6pm; Room opens to artist at 9am.
Click here to view the artist alley map! COMING SOON!